Return of Faulty Goods: Packaging Guidelines
Read on if you'd like to know...
- What you need to do to ensure that goods being returned to us are adequately packaged.
- If you're returning something to us it's important that it is packaged correctly so that it does not get damaged during transit.
- We therefore suggest that you package the item in its original packaging (assuming that you have the packaging and it is still intact).
- Where it's not possible to use the original packaging, please ensure that the goods are sufficiently packaged and cushioned to protect against any reasonable shocks, puncturing, scratching or damage that may occur during carriage, handing and/or sorting.
- Where we have agreed to collect the goods from you, then our appointed carrier shall be entitled to inspect the quantity, condition and the packaging.