Laptop Bags for Women. Who’d Have Thought That!
18 November 2013 9:18 AM | No Comments
That most dreaded time of year is just around the corner. And the pressure is on to ensure that you buy the perfect present for the woman in your life. Make the wrong decision and you’re paying for it for the rest of the year! […]Read More
Technology from a Student’s Perspective
22 October 2013 10:55 AM | No Comments
If you’re a first year university student right now, chances are you’ll be getting the swing of student life. Once alien concepts such as lectures, seminars, the student union and halls of residence won’t seem quite so unfamiliar to you now and you’ll be loving every […]Read More
Part 2 – The Man Without a Plan
19 March 2013 1:11 PM | 2 Comments
The next step in Matt's journey to build his first PC...Read More
- Laptop Bags for Women. Who’d Have Thought That!
- Randell on Gingerbread & Fry-ups, Stephen Fry & 3D, United at last!
- Lacey Hernando on Building the ultimate video editing PC: Part One
- View More Info on Chirping, Tweeting and other Internet Slang terms.
- Visit The Site on Chirping, Tweeting and other Internet Slang terms.
- vinyl cupolas on Chirping, Tweeting and other Internet Slang terms.
App Store Archive
Posted on February 23, 2011 | 1 CommentLast week Ryan posted an article on Android and whether the fragmentation of the platform was by design on Google’s part to give the customer the maximum possible choice. While I agreed with some of it, not all. I’m a big Android fan, I own a […]
Posted on February 15, 2011 | 1 CommentOne of the most popular Android handsets in the UK and indeed the phone I use myself has been the HTC Desire. For most owners it currently runs on the 2.2 version of the Android OS known as Froyo. This isn’t too bad really given that the most recent version is 2.3 also known as Gingerbread. Not a big case for the crime a gross fragmentation there you might think.