Laptop Bags for Women. Who’d Have Thought That!
18 November 2013 9:18 AM | No Comments
That most dreaded time of year is just around the corner. And the pressure is on to ensure that you buy the perfect present for the woman in your life. Make the wrong decision and you’re paying for it for the rest of the year! […]Read More
Technology from a Student’s Perspective
22 October 2013 10:55 AM | No Comments
If you’re a first year university student right now, chances are you’ll be getting the swing of student life. Once alien concepts such as lectures, seminars, the student union and halls of residence won’t seem quite so unfamiliar to you now and you’ll be loving every […]Read More
Part 2 – The Man Without a Plan
19 March 2013 1:11 PM | 2 Comments
The next step in Matt's journey to build his first PC...Read More
- Laptop Bags for Women. Who’d Have Thought That!
- Randell on Gingerbread & Fry-ups, Stephen Fry & 3D, United at last!
- Lacey Hernando on Building the ultimate video editing PC: Part One
- View More Info on Chirping, Tweeting and other Internet Slang terms.
- Visit The Site on Chirping, Tweeting and other Internet Slang terms.
- vinyl cupolas on Chirping, Tweeting and other Internet Slang terms.
Posted on March 5, 2013 | 34 CommentsFor 6 long years I’ve sat here helping to shift boxes of things I don’t really understand. Don’t get me wrong, I know DDR5 memory is an improvement on DDR3 and that Intel’s Core i7 processor is a step up from their Core i5, but I don’t really know why. (Apparently, “cos it’s 2 more“ isn’t a sufficient answer!) So to try and expand my limited knowledge, and to keep me busy for the next few weeks, I’m going to roll up my shirt sleeves, do a bit of research and build a desktop PC from scratch.