NATIONAL LOGISTICS CENTRE
WINGATES INDUSTRIAL PARK
Company No. 02621728
Registered in England and Wales
I am sending this mail again, because it looks all my previous correspondence
is lost as you have not replied nor I have received back my processor repaired.
I have sent you my processor for repair almost a month ago, on 22/02/11.
* My original order number was MA12302803, I got RMA from you (RMA721404), I have sent faulty goods via Collect Plus.
* Tracking number PJBJPBD shows, you have received this parcel few days later.
* I did not get any response from you, there is no more RMA721404 in your system.
* I have contacted you many times, you have responded two times asking for details, but after my answer - silence.
* Now I can see RMA000675 on your web system related to MA12302803, but there is no more information.
Where is my processor? I cannot use my PC for almost a month! It is ridiculous. I demand my processor ASAP.
I am extremely disappointed by your customer service quality assurance system,
and I shall have to think very carefully before I make another purchase
from dabs.com. I have not had this problem with you before. I am very satisfied
with how promptly you dispatch purchases I have made, but your extremely
poor after-sales service does make me disappointed. The fact of not being able
to contact anybody at dabs.com by telephone, and having to rely entirely
on a machine, leaves me feeling powerless.
This situation is quite appalling, and I suspect you are likely to lose
many valued customers. There is a stark contrast in your before and after
You have not even had the courtesy to reply to my e mails. I am thoroughly
disappointed with the way in which I have been treated. Your company are doing
nothing to resolve this.