Read on if you'd like to know ...
- How to log into your account.
- What happens if you make a mistake with your password when you try to log in.
- How to get your password if you've forgotten it.
In brief ...
- If you want to place an order with us, you'll need to create an account on our website. Your details will be stored so you won't have to re-enter them all again next time you place an order.
- To set up an account, we need a valid email address and you'll need to think of a memorable password which is at least 6 characters long.
Further information ...
When you've finished shopping and you're ready to place an order, simply click the "Checkout" button in the top right hand corner of the screen, where your ‘mini-basket’ is located. If you're a new user to dabs.com, you'll need to create a new account.
If you've shopped with us before and have an account already, please log in when prompted.
When logging in, should you type your password incorrectly 3 times, then for security reasons your account will be automatically locked for 24 hours. After 24 hours, it will be unlocked. If you still can't remember your password by this time, you'll need to request a reminder.
To be reminded of your password, click the "My Dabs" tab near the top left corner of the screen. Then click "forgotten password" and we'll email it to you. For security reasons, this is the only way we can get your password to you.
For further assistance, click the link below.