Read on if you'd like to know...
- How to obtain a copy of your e-Receipt.
- How to obtain a VAT invoice instead of an e-Receipt.
- When we ship an order we do not produce a VAT invoice as a general rule. Instead, we send an electronic receipt or "e-Receipt" as we call it. This is because dabs.com is a website for individual customers and not businesses.
- We do have a separate sister website for people buying for business (www.bt.com/businessdirect) where electronic VAT invoices are issued as standard.
- If you have bought from dabs.com and need a VAT invoice instead of an e-receipt, don't worry, we can arrange this for you. If you require further assistance, please see our "Contact Us" page below (in the footer) for details. Please have your order number ready to quote.
- Please note that e-Receipts and invoices are available for fully delivered orders only and not "part shipped" orders.
To obtain a copy of your e-Receipt, please click here to log into your account (you'll find the icon in the ‘My Dabs’ tab near the top left corner of our website too), then choose the 'Orders/returns' option. Use the drop down menu to help you find the relevant order then click the 'view order' button. The details of your order will be presented. To request a copy of your e-Receipt, scroll to the bottom of your order and click the 'request e-receipt' button. Your e-Receipt will be sent by email to your registered account email address shortly after.
**Please note that due to migration to a new computer system on 26th/27th February 2011, you'll only be able to access orders, and therefore request an e-receipt, for orders placed from 1st Jan 2011 onwards. To request an e-receipt for orders older than this, please email your request to email@example.com**
Unfortunately, you cannot request a VAT invoice from 'my account'. Instead, please contact us using the link below. (top tip: be ready to quote the relevant order number when you contact us).
We cannot change any of the information on the invoice/receipt.
How can I change information on an invoice?