Read on if you'd like to know...
- How to change the delivery address of an order already placed.
- When you can't change the delivery address of an order.
- If an order can be redirected once it's been despatched.
- If you realise that you won't be available to accept delivery of an order, you can change the delivery address, PROVIDED the order has not been "completed" or shipped. Read below to learn how to do this.
- If the order has been completed you won't be able to change the delivery address - or redirect it - for security reasons.
- For new customers, we can only deliver to the registered credit/debit card holder address for the first couple of orders.
To change the delivery address of your order [if it's still outstanding], first log onto your account by clicking the "My Dabs" tab situated near the top left corner of our website, then click "Orders/returns". From the orders listed which are still outstanding, choose the order you want to change, and select "Change delivery address". You will then see any addresses already on your account, so you can either choose one of those or add a new address.
If you are a new customer or have only ordered a few times, there may not be an option to change the delivery address. This is for security reasons to prevent fraudulent use of your credit card. In this case we can only deliver to your registered credit card address.
If your order status is showing as "completed" then you will not be able to change the delivery address. If nobody will be available to accept delivery, the carrier will leave a card and you will be able to contact them to re arrange or collect from their depot. If you do not make arrangements, the order will be returned to us after up to 2 days, and you will be credited for the order less the carriage charge.
Unfortunately, once an order has been despatched, it can't be redirected to another address for security reasons.