Read on if you'd like to know ...
- What Browsealoud is and how it can benefit people who find it difficult to read text online
- How you can start using Browsealoud now
- Browsealoud makes websites talk!
- Browsealoud is a clever peice of software which reads web pages aloud from Browsealoud-enabled websites for people who find it difficult to read online. Reading large amounts of text on screen can be difficult for those with literacy and visual impairments. As our website is written in English, Browsealoud can also aid those for whom English is not their first language.
- We're delighted that our website is Browsealoud enabled and hope that this great service helps our customers to better enjoy their online shopping experience.
- What're more, Browsealoud is completely FREE to use for members of the general public.
To read more about Browsealoud, or to take an online Video Tour of the service, click here to visit the Browsealoud website which has lots of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) which you may find useful.
Getting Browsealoud on your PC or Laptop
To get Browsealoud on your PC, laptop or AppleMac, you'll first need to download the software from the Browsealoud website. Click here to start the Browsealoud download process.