Read on if you'd like to know...
- When you DO have to pay VAT on products purchased from us.
- When you DO NOT have to pay VAT.
- All the goods we supply at dabs.com are subject to VAT (in line with current legislation), with a few exceptions.
- Claiming "VAT back" when you leave the UK - if you wish to do this you'll need to obtain the relevant forms from HM Revenue & Customs. We do not supply the forms.
- Ireland - All our Irish customers (both consumer and business's) must pay VAT at the prevailing rate. dabs.com Plc are registered for VAT in Ireland. Please click here to visit our Irish website.
- Channel Islands - If you live in the Channel Islands you will not be charged VAT, see below.
- Goods shipped outside the UK - We do not ship goods outside the UK at this time.
Products shipped to the Bailiwick of Guernsey and States of Jersey are not charged VAT. This is because the Channel Islands aren't part of the European Union with respect to VAT.
Our system records multiple addresses to a single account. If any address contains a valid GY or JE postcode, that address is marked as being 'outside the VAT area'.
To qualify for VAT-free shipping, it's the delivery address, not the cardholder address, or invoice address (business customers only) which must have the JE or GY postcode. Channel Island residents shipping products to mainland addresses will be charged VAT.