Read on if you'd like to know...
- How long it will take us to either replace or raise a credit for something which has developed a fault and has been returned.
- It's rare, but occasionally products do develop faults.
- If this did happen in your case, we'll have asked you to send the faulty item back to us.
- We'll deal with the return as quickly as we can.
- How long it will take to deal with will depend on how soon the fault developed after you received it.
If your goods were faulty on arrival:
We will have issued an "RMA number" for the goods and asked you to return them to us. We will then refund you, using the same method as you paid for the order, once we receive the faulty goods back to our warehouse. We usually do this within seven days of receipt. If you've returned the goods and allowed time from them to arrive, yet still haven't received a credit, please contact us using the link below under "Need Further Assistance?". We know that some credit/debit card companies take a few days to credit funds to an account - so you need to be aware of this.
If your goods become faulty during use:
We will have issued an "RMA number" for the goods and asked you to return them to us. After we've received the goods, we will have sent them to the manufacturer to confirm the fault. When we receive a replacement or repaired item back from the manufacturer, we'll forward that to you as soon as we receive it. This process can take up to six weeks. However the average time is three weeks, often a lot shorter. If you've waited more than six weeks, please contact us using the link below.
If you've simply changed your mind about your purchase:
We will have issued an "RMA number" for the goods and asked you to return them to us in line with the "Distance Selling Regulations". We'll refund you within 30 days of you notifying us. If you've not received a refund within 30 days, please contact us using the link below under "Need Further Assistance?"
How do I arrange a return?
Our Consumer Terms & Conditions (Including Information on the Distance Selling Regulations)