Kingston SSDNow V100 Range of Solid State Drives
Next generation storage to go.
Kingston Technology's SSDNow V100 solid-state drives are ideal for consumers or small businesses. These drives are an affordable way to extend the life of desktops or notebooks whilst dramatically increasing their performance and multitasking capabilities!
SSDNow V100 solid-state drives, available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, dramatically improve performance with impressive speeds. They make any user more productive by speeding up boot times and application loads while removing hard drive crashes and failures. SSDNow V100 drives are perfect for home users, freelance designers and photographers, video editors, researchers, administrators and educators, and anyone who travels for their job. Built with no moving parts to provide durability and reliability and to meet the needs of professionals in the office or on the road.
The switch to an SSD solution is made easy via upgrade kits for either notebook or desktop systems. The V100 kits include everything for installing the SSD such as cables, brackets (desktop only) and software to clone all the user's key files -- documents, movies, music, games -- and OS in minutes. The notebook kit comes with an enclosure to repurpose the system's old hard drive into extra storage via a USB port.
SSDNow is backed by a three-year warranty, live 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
Features / Benefits
- Performance -- enhances productivity; makes users more
- Innovative -- 2.5" form factor; uses NAND Flash memory
- Silent -- runs silent and cool with no moving mechanical parts
- Reliable -- less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Shock-Resistant -- no moving mechanical parts so the SSD handles rougher conditions
- Supports TRIM -- ensures maximum performance on compatible operating systems (with Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Linux 2.6.33)
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- Guaranteed -- three-year warranty, 24/7 tech support
The SSDNow V100 Range
Just need the SSD?
Upgrade Your Notebook to SSD - Simple with the system cloning software and USB enclosure bundle.
Equip Your Desktop with SSD - Simple with the system cloning software, mounting brackets and cables bundle.