The Sapphire Graphics Range
SAPPHIRE Technology was first formed as a manufacturer and global supplier of graphics cards when ATI (now a division of AMD) adopted the Add-in Board partner (AIB) model for delivering its technology to market. SAPPHIRE has consistently been the market leader with its graphics products and a key partner of Dabs.com.
Landmarks of Sapphire Technology
SAPPHIRE was the first company to offer silent heatpipe cooling on a production card and we still offer that option on several of our models – known as the ULTIMATE series.
Enthusiasts like performance to be maximised – and SAPPHIRE was the first company to offer an enthusiast range with special coolers, not only pre-overclocked, out of the box but with extra headroom for even more performance tuning – these are the features of our TOXIC family.
Overclocking some of our early cards was achieved in software with a tool called TriXX. Now TriXX has been updated to a more comprehensive tool that allows overclockers to adjust both clocks and voltages as well as monitor temperature on most of our high end HD 5000 and HD 6000 series cards. It is available to download free here.
Vapor Chamber cooling is a specialist technology, first used in high performance computers like compact servers, where it is critical to get heat away quickly from key components. SAPPHIRE was the first company to apply this technology to graphics processors with its Vapor-X cooler on the amazing ATOMIC model in the HD 3870 family – at the same time achieving another first with a high performance card with integral cooler that fitted in a single graphics slot. This technology is so efficient that it continues to be used on our award winning TOXIC and Vapor-X series of cards.
Entry, Mid & High End Sapphire Graphics Cards
High End: ATI Radeon HD 6950 Range
Serious gaming calls for serious hardware. Unbelievable performance and flawless graphics for the uncompromising gamer.
- Experience uncompromising graphics and blistering performance with a new and advanced architecture featuring full support for DirectX® 11 and scalable geometry processing.
- Take supreme control of the action on up to six simultaneous displays with AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology.
- Supercharge your applications and experience unprecedented digital video quality with AMD App Acceleration.
Mid Range: ATI Radeon HD 6770 Range
The legend continues. Get stunning HD gaming and computing, now with Blu-ray 3D
- Based on the same hardware as the ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series, be ready for the hottest DirectX® 11 games with an award-winning architecture featuring full DirectX® 11 support.
- Expand your favorite games up to five displays with AMD Eyefinity technology for an incredibly expansive field of view.
- Get more from your system than great gaming. AMD App Acceleration taps into the power of the AMD Radeon™ HD 6770 for fast applications and pristine video.
- Experience Blu-ray 3D as it was intended with AMD HD3D technology.
Entry Level: ATI Radeon HD 5450 Range
Give your PC a boost. Dominate Your Games like The Lord of the Rings Online™: Siege of Mirkwood™ with full DirectX® 11 support.
- Expand your visual real estate with ATI Eyefinity technology.
- Accelerate the most demanding applications with ATI Stream technology and unlock your PC’s potential.