WD High Class Recovery Service
WD & Disklabs - High Class Data Recovery Service
WD is renowned worldwide for our reliability, but in life incidents happen which lead to data loss. In this event WD have partnered with Disklabs to provide you with a high class data recovery service at no extra charge.
Recently dropped your laptop? If so then it's likely you'll need our data recovery service to recover the data that was stored on your PC, Notebook or external back up drive. Datalabs data recovery service uses the latest technology to extract your important information from even the most corrupted Hard disk drive, where the hard drive or storage media is intact.
The recovered data can then be transferred to a new hard drive or DVD's if below 20Gb. Priced at only £99.99 inc Vat for hard disk drive recovery. FREE to WD customers This is our 'software' repair service, our in house data shows approximately 20 % of all Hard disk drives are recovered in this way. However we are also able to offer our 'logical' repair in our clean room at our facility, this is priced at £ 450 for a No Fix No Fee service, our in house data shows an approximate repair rate of 50% using this service.
What You Get
Data recovery of your precious photos, videos and any other files that have been deleted or corrupted on your hard drive. We can also recover files from USB pen drives and memory cards. All of the data we recover can be transferred onto a new hard drive or DVD's.
**The data recovery service includes transfer to DVD but excludes the cost of a new hard drive.
How It Works
- 1. Call Disklabs on Tel 01827 55999 between 9-5 Mon to Fri or email DataRecovery@disklabs.com
- 2. You will receive a unique job number and an address to send your hard disk drive.
- 3. We will recover your files, photos, videos and music by using our Software Recovery Service, normally charged at £99.95 but FREE to you as a valued Western Digital Hard Disk Drive Customer.
- 4. On Completion of the software recovery we will contact you via email or phone to inform of what we have been able to recover, if successful or
- 5. If the software service is not successful a No Fix No Fee logical repair service will be offered at £450 plus carriage.
- 6. If successful the files will be transferred to a DVD if under 20Gb
- 7. If a new hard drive is required, we load the restored data**.
- 8. We will give you back your old hard drive.
- 9 We will answer any questions you have on data recovery.
- 10. You can sit back and relax in the knowledge that your valuable files are safe and secure with a company who is a market leader in its field and corporate customers who include 41 out of 42 UK Police forces, BBC, eBay, EDS, EMC, Ernst & Young, FSA, Halfords, HSBC, etc
What Products Are Included?