Brother Mobile & Document Scanners
Digitise, share and archive at the touch of a button.
Years of experience in the multifunction print market has given Brother great understanding of your scanning requirements.
Whether you are looking for a compact, fast two-sided colour desktop scanner or a portable scanner to capture and archive documents on the go, Brother have the solution for you.
Brother scanners are packed with great features including business card scanning straight to contacts, scanning to searchable PDF, and even up to A3 scans.
With built-in recyclability, low power consumption and low noise levels, Brother scanners are an even greener way to achieve a paperless workspace.
Automatic Document Scanners:
Compact, fast, two-sided colour scanning
- Transform multiple paper documents up to A3 in size into a high-res digital format, with ease.
- Fast two-sided scanning with multipage detection as standard.
- Fast scan speeds of 24ppm (48ipm for double sided document)
- Easily integrated with existing document management using either TWAIN and ISIS scan drivers.
- The suite of software which includes great features such as business card scanning, scan to searchable PDF and one touch scanning direct to PC or USB stick, is even compatible with both Windows and Apple operating systems.
Mobile Document Scanners
Anywhere, anytime, any place scanning from Brother
With a Brother mobile document scanner at your side, capturing and archiving all kinds of documents is simple when you're working on the move.
- Small enough to easily carry
- Still provide all the features you'd expect in a desktop scanner.
- Fully powered via USB on your laptop, so you don't need to worry about power supplies either.
- 'One Touch' scanning (with two-sided scanning functionality included in the DS-700D) and the ability to scan business cards direct to contacts
- Convert paper documents into a high-res digital format
- Connect with the suite of software included and receipts, identification, orders and most paperwork can all be captured and shared across your organisation's network from virtually any location.
- Fully functional across both Windows and Apple operating systems.