Up to £150 cashback or a five year warranty when you choose Samsung
On selected business printers get total reassurance, peace of mind and added value with the new, FREE 5 year extended warranty program from Samsung Print. Choose from selected business printers and register within 90 days for an unprecedented 5 years of cover across your new print fleet, for absolutely nothing. Please see below for redemption details and full terms and conditions which apply.
For more information, visit www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty
Choosing a Samsung printer or MFP may be one of your smartest business decisions, as Samsung's devices are suitable for any working environment and any user. As a way of saying thank you for choosing a Samsung business printer, they're offering a cashback of £50 to £150 depending on the model purchased between 1st July 2011 and 30th September 2011. For full terms and conditions which apply, click here
For more information, visit www.samsung.com/uk/printercashback
Terms and Conditions
5 YEAR ON-SITE WARRANTY: REDEMPTION PROCESS & DETAILS
1. To redeem and claim the 5 Year On-site Warranty, all details and submissions MUST be registered on www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty to validate the claim(s).
2. Claim(s) for 5 Year On-site Warranty must be received no later than 28 days from the invoice date to validate any claim(s). All final claims must be received by 28th February 2011 (28 days after the promotion ends).
3. Upon registration the claimant will be sent a email confirmation with notification of registration and a related reference number for the claim being registered on www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty
4. A copy of your invoice or lease agreement MUST be submitted as proof of purchase.
5. Proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. Samsung warranty assumes the use of Samsung Genuine Supplies. Using any compatible consumables or refills may invalidate any warranty claim, please see terms and conditions below.
7. The 5 Year Warranty is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
STATEMENT FOR SAMSUNG 5 YEAR PRINT ON-SITE WARRANTY
1. This offer only applies to the purchase of new (not second-hand) Samsung printers or multifunction printers listed, which are sold in the UK or ROI between 10th Jan 2011 and 31st January 2012:
2. For customers outside the UK & ROI, please refer to the country- specific warranty information that came with
3. All 5 year on-site warranty redemption(s) must be registered online within 90 days of purchase.
4. This Promotion is only available to End Users and not, for the avoidance of doubt, to any company or organisation who has purchased for the purpose of resale.
5. Employees or agents of Samsung or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this promotion are not eligible to enter.
6. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
EXTENT OF 5 YEAR ON-SITE WARRANTY
During the Extended Warranty period Samsung continues to warrant that The Samsung Product shall be free from defectsin materials and workmanship.
If this product does not function as warranted, against defective materials or workmanship, you should contact the Samsung Technical Support Helpline.
When warranty service involves the exchange of a product or part, subject to applicable law, the item replaced becomes the property of Samsung. The replacement may be a new or repaired item. The replacement item assumes the remaining warranty period of the original product.
Before you present the product(s) for warranty service, remove all print cartridges, programs, data, and removable storage media (unless directed otherwise by Samsung).
Remote technical support is provided for the product(s) throughout its warranty period.
CLAIM(S) FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain a warranty service, you must:
- Contact the Samsung Support hotline on 0330 7267864 (UK) / 0818 717100 (Ireland) or email: email@example.com to make request.
- Provide the product code and serial number.
- Provide proof of activated extended warranty, as per the e-mail confirmation sent at the time of online warranty
- Provide a clear fault description and carry out any diagnostics if advised.
- Comply with any reasonable instructions from Samsung or an Authorised Service Centre to allow you to receive the warranty service.
TRANSFER OF PRODUCT
If you transfer this product to another user, warranty service may be available to that user during the remainder of the
standard 12 month warranty period, but not during any extended warranty period (i.e. the extended warranty is not
Samsung makes no representation or guarantee that the Samsung product(s) will operate uninterrupted or error free.
During the Extended Warranty Period, Samsung will only provide the warranty in the UK and Ireland. Samsung is not responsible for paying any travel or delivery costs where the product is located outside the UK or Ireland.
Services performed by Samsung in rectifying damage or defect caused as a result of any excluded conditions shall be subject to additional charges for labour, transportation and parts.
Warranty Service or Replacement is not available to you if the product you present for exchange is:
- Damaged beyond repair, or
- In need of a repair not included in warranty service. (Periodic Maintenance and the repair or replacement of
parts due to normal wear and tear.)
To the maximum extent permitted by law, warranty service does not include repair of failures caused by:
- Modification or attachments
- Accidents or misuse
- Unsuitable physical or operating environment
- Third party products eg consumables
- Maintenance by anyone other than Samsung or a Samsung Authorized Service provider.
- Operation of a product beyond the limit of its duty cycle
- Use of printing media outside of Samsung specifications
- Supplies (such as toner) not furnished by Samsung
- Products, components, parts, material, software, or interfaces not furnished by Samsung
NEITHER SAMSUNG NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR
CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, LEGAL OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S), AND
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED, LEGAL OR STATUTORY
WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR, GENERAL OR NORMAL PURPOSE,
SATISFACTORY QUALITY, DURABILITY AND WARRANTIES AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS.
1. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English
2. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself
against fraudulent or invalid claim(s) including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the
identity, and other relevant details of an entrant or claimant and/or the verification as to their qualifying
4. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion whether due to force majeure or other
factors beyond the Promoter's control.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of
practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
6. Samsung (UK/Ireland) Ltd reserves the right to amend the promotion in whole or part without prior notice or
7. This promotional offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Samsung Electronics promotion(s).
8. Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS.
(Please do not send any warranty applications to this address - they will not be registered for warranty