- Get a Windows 8 tablet or PC now and you can update to Windows 8.1 for free! Click here to learn more!
First 8" tablet with Windows 8
The Iconia W3 with Windows 8 is a true multi-user tablet with easy access to personal apps and settings via live tiles, plus access to the Windows Store for even more. It syncs across all your Windows 8 devices, so what you need is always there. Plus, Windows 8 provides you with built-in security and parental controls.
My Windows companion
The Iconia W3 Series puts desktop PC capability in a tablet, so you can work and play on the go more conveniently than ever. At 8", it is compact enough to hold in one hand, yet sports a screen big enough for comfortable viewing. Rounding out this premium mobile companion are Windows 8 and a robust Intel® processor.
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Intel Atom Z2760
- 8" WXGA Multi-touch LCD
- UMA Graphics
- 2GB Memory
- 64GB SSD
- Acer Crystal Eye Full HD webcam
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Micro USB, Micro HDMI
- 2-cell Li-Polymer battery, up to 8 hours battery life
|Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse - optical - 3 button - wireless - Bluetooth - black worth £26.98 | in stock|
Write a review for the Acer Iconia W3 8" Atom Z2760 64GB SSD 2GB Memory Win8 32-bit here!
Could Not Be Happier !
Reviewed by Anonymous Review Posted 12/06/2013
Finally - the device I've been waiting for! This tablet runs the FULL version of Windows 8 which means just about anything can be installed - no App Store limitations. Works like a dream too - plays all the movies, photos and music from the server, no issues. Intel CPU has more than enough power for anything you would want to run on a tablet, either apps in the Windows 8 interface or from the Windows 8 desktop, nothing like the previous generation of Atom CPU. 7 Hour battery life even when being constantly hammered with film and photo viewing.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been repaired under warranty by the manufacturer
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.