Building on the experience of the successful Enigma case akasa has developed this high performance yet compact mini-ITX case. The desirable sleek fascia panel of the Crypto case makes it perfect for multimedia applications while optional security features like Kensington security slot, intrusion alarm facility and case locking tab makes it suitable solution for both business and education environments.
The new slightly larger design incorporates a new bay layout giving improved airflow and easier cable routing, this makes the system build simpler. Now compatible with all mini-ITX boards including embedded, AMD Socket AM3 and Intel LGA775.
2 bays are included: 2.5" HDD and slimline optical drive. ON the front panel are HD audio and two USB ports for easy connectivity. Available with optional 60W or 80W external power adapter.
- Designed for ultra compact systems
- Ideal for business and education environment
- Stylish design for multimedia applications
- Compatible with all mini-ITX motherboards
Colour: Smooth black Dimensions : 245(W) x 222.5(D) x 68(H) mm Material: Steel body, ABS front panel Motherboard type: Mini ITX External bays :1 (for slim optical drive) Internal bays :1 (for 2.5" HDD) Fan dimensions: 50 x 50 x 15mm Fan Bearing Type :Sleeve bearing Fan Speed :4000 RPM USB ports :2 at front Audio I/O ports :HD Audio in/out at front Power connectors: 24pin motherboard 4pin ATX12V 4pin Molex SATA power
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Warranty repaired item in its original packaging. Packaging tatty.
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.