The Ultra Quiet AK-CCE-7104EP uses a high engineering omni directional heatsink providing efficient CPU and motherboard zone cooling. The Enter bearing fan uses Intel approved power management (PWM) where speed is regulated automatically by CPU usage. Under normal conditions the CPU fan speed is low ensuring low noise computing.
Intel approved pushpins ensure easy installation, reliable retention and maximum compatibility on both LGA775 and LGA1156 platforms without any mounting adjustment, pushpins will automatically slide into correct position.
AK-CCE-7104EP is designed to work with CPU's up to 95W but greater cooling efficiency can be attained with efficient case airflow. Pre-applied high performance thermal compound ensures clean and easy installation.
- High engineered aluminium heatsink for cost effective performance
- Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
- Ultra Quiet Enter bearing PWM fan
- Push-pin mounting provide easy and reliable retention
- Intel LGA775 and LGA1156 compatible
- Performance thermal interface pre-applied
- Socket type Intel LGA775 & LGA1156
- Cooler dimensions 94.8 X 94.8 X 62.3 mm
- Heatsink material Aluminium fins and core
- Weight 326g
- Installation Push-pins
- Fan dimension Ø92 x 25 mm
- Fan speed 600 - 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Max airflow 56.81 CFM (96.2 m³/h)
- Max air pressure 4.05 mm H2O
- Noise level 17.2 - 30.54 dB(A)
- Current rating 0.26A
- Voltage rating 12V DC
- Bearing type Enter Bearing
- Fan life expectancy 40,000 hours
- Fan connector 4pin PWM
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been repaired under warranty by the manufacturer
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.