One of Antec's most cost-effective cases, the NSK 4000B II mid tower case brings you environmentally friendly features together with the latest Quiet Computing™ technologies. Antec's award-winning New Solution Series always provides sensible, high-quality cases and the NSK 4000B II is no exception. With a stylish front panel now featuring HD Audio In and Out jacks plus two USB 3.0 ports, the NSK 4000B II is quiet, cool and energy-efficient: the perfect solution for your next build.
- 8 Drive Bays
- External 5.25" x 3, External 3.5" x 2, Internal 3.5" x 3
- Cooling system
- 1 rear (standard) 120mm TriCool™ exhaust fan
- Front-mounted ports provide convenient connections
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, Power and reset button, Audio (AC 97 and HDA compatible) In and Out
- Expansion slots
- 0.8mm cold rolled steel for chassis durability
- Supported Motherboards
- Mini-ITX, microATX and Standard ATX
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 420 x 195 x 420 mm
- Net - 8kg, Gross - 9kg
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £8.19 | while stocks last|
|Corsair Flash Voyager Mini USB 3.0 - 64GB worth £25.20 | in stock|
|Corsair Voyager Go Dual USB 3.0 / Micro USB Drive - 32GB worth £15.99 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been used and shows signs of use
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.