Sophisticated and cutting-edge, the P280 emphasizes the ease of use, quiet technology and unparalleled performance characteristic of Antec's Performance One series. This advanced enclosure comes equipped with features that will maximize your PC experience, from Quiet Computing panels and HDD drive bays, to grommet-lined cable routing holes with ample space behind the motherboard tray. And with convenient tool-less optical drive bays, easy-access front and bottom PSU intake air filters, two front panel USB 3.0 ports and an affordable price, you get an elite enclosure that will last you for builds to come.
- 9 expansion slots and up to XL-ATX motherboards
- 2 front panel USB 3.0 ports
- Advanced cooling system: includes 3 fans and 4 additional fan mounts
- Dual-layer design: 0.8 mm steel / polycarbonate side panels deaden noise
- 6 quiet 3.5" / 2.5" drive bays utilize trays with preinstalled silicone grommets
- 120 mm internal intake fans (optional)
- Triple-layer (aluminum, plastic, foam) front bezel with double-hinged door: opens up to 270°
- Grommet-lined cable routing holes with 30 mm of space behind the motherboard tray
- 3 tool-less 5.25" drive bays
- Fan power hub: 4 x 3-pin fan connector on a single Molex
- PSU intake & front air filters
- Model P280
- Case Type Super Mid Tower
- Color(s) Black with gunmetal anodized aluminum front door
- Cooling System - 2 x 120 mm top TwoCool™ exhaust fans: 1 x 120 mm rear TwoCool™ exhaust fan / 2 x 120 mm internal intake fans (optional) / 2 x 120 mm front intake fans (optional) / Fan power hub allows you to connect four 3-pin fans to a single Molex for improved cable management
- Drive Bays - 3 x 5.25" tool-less drive bays: 2 x 2.5" drive bays (dedicated) / 6 x 3.5" / 2.5" drive trays
- Front Ports 2 x USB 3.0 with internal motherboard connector / 2 x USB 2.0 / Audio In/Out
- Expansion Slots / video card size: 9 expansion slots / Maximum video card size: 13" / 330 mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 6.7" / 170 mm
- PSU No power supply included
- Motherboard Support XL-ATX [13.6" x 10.3" (345 mm x 262 mm)], Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- CPU Cutout Enlarged CPU cutout
- Cable Management 30 mm of cable routing space behind motherboard tray
- Side panel features None
- Unit Dimensions- 526 mm (H) x 231 mm (W) x 562 mm (D) / 20.7" (H) x 9.1" (W) x 22.1" (D)
- Net Weight: 22.3 lbs / 10.2 kg
Write a review for the Antec P280 Performance Series PC Tower Case here!
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.
Not quite found what you are looking for? You can find products which may be more suitable by simply checking the features that interest you and clicking the find button.