The new Apple TV
With the best HD content and AirPlay, there's always something good on TV.
The new Apple TV with 1080p HD gives you the best entertainment on your widescreen TV. Choose from an amazing selection of current and classic films on iTunes -- many in amazing 1080p HD. Watch live sport in HD. Access content from YouTube, Vimeo and more. And with AirPlay, you can play video, show off photos and enjoy music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on your TV.1
1 AirPlay is available on all devices running iOS 4.3 or later. Some features require the latest software. Requires second-generation Apple TV or later.
- Rent from the largest selection of HD films.
- Browse and play YouTube and Vimeo videos, access online Flickr photos and listen to Internet radio.
- View the most recent photos taken on your iOS device and pushed to your Photo Stream in iCloud.1
- Watch live and archived games from MLB in HD.2
- Wirelessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your widescreen TV.3
- Enjoy all the photos, music and videos on your computer on the best TV and speakers in the house.
- Turn your photos into a stunning HD slideshow.
- Stream everything you watch over 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- Simple setup with a single HDMI cable for both audio and video. (Cable sold separately.)
- Sleek design that's small, quiet and energy efficient.
1 Requires iCloud-enabled device. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
2 MLB.TV subscription required to watch live and archived games. Live games subject to blackouts. See mlb.com/appletv for details.
3 AirPlay is available on all devices running iOS 4.3 or later. Some features require the latest software. Requires second-generation Apple TV or later.
- Header / Manufacturer
- Header / Product Line
- Apple TV
- Digital audio playback, Digital photo playback, Digital video playback
- Digital Multimedia Devices / Device Type
- Digital AV player
- Playback Format
- Motion JPEG, MOV, MPEG-4, YouTube videos playback
- Audio Formats
- AAC, Apple Lossless, MP3, WAV
- Still Images / Supported Still Images Formats
- JPEG, GIF, TIFF
- Digital Multimedia Devices / TV Output Resolution
- Networking / Connectivity Technology
- Wired, Wireless
- Digital Multimedia Devices / Key Features
- Digital audio player, Digital photo viewer, Digital video player
- Digital Player (Recorder) / Device Type
- Digital player
- Networking / Data Link Protocol
- Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u (Fast Ethernet), IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b (Wi-Fi), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Digital Multimedia Devices / TV Standards Supported
- Digital Multimedia Devices / External Control Devices
- Remote control
- Connectors / Optical Digital Output
- Dimensions & Weight / Height
- Dimensions & Weight / Width
- Dimensions & Weight / Depth
- Dimensions & Weight / Weight
- Power Device / Power Consumption Operational
- 6 Watts
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been repaired under warranty by the manufacturer
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.