Freezer i30: Intel CPU Cooler for Enthusiasts
The Freezer i30 is an enthusiast-grade CPU cooler for the Intel 2011, 1150, 1155 and 1156 sockets. With 4 directtouch heatpipes and an ultra-quiet interchangeable 120 mm PWM fan, this cooler delivers an exceptional cooling performance and amazing silent operation simultaneously.
- Unmatched cooling performance - 320 Watts
- Ultra quiet interchangeable 120 mm PWM fan installed in a fan holder
- 4 double-sided direct-touch heatpipes for efficient heat dissipation
- Flexible 4 directions installation to fulfill different air flow preferences
- Transport-proof due to sturdy mounting mechanism with metal clips and back-plate
- Rubber shock absorbers minimize vibration and noise level
- MX-4 thermal compound included (syringe, 0.5 g)
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Precision Screwdriver Computer Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £9.44 | on order|
The following resources are available for the Arctic Cooling Freezer i30 Intel CPU Cooler (LGA 2011, 1150, 1155 & 1156 Socket)
Write a review for the Arctic Cooling Freezer i30 Intel CPU Cooler (LGA 2011, 1150, 1155 & 1156 Socket) here!
excellent all rounder
Reviewed by Zeth. Review Posted 26/12/2012
Easy to install (LGA2011) - keeps an i7 3820 @ stock clock <25° with the fan at 700-900 RPM (Low setting) - fits in a midi-ATX case where the mother board is raised and there a cm at the back for cable management (Only just, but this is probably intentional).
- Ease of use
- Value for money
High quality, Quiet fan, Easy to install, major temp reducer
Reviewed by Tyler. Review Posted 05/11/2012
I did my research and decided to buy this to replace the stock heatsink/fan that came with my Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz processor. It was relatively easy to install, much easier than the stock heatsink. I did not have to remove the motherboard, which was the main reason I bought this particular CPU cooler. It is not necessary to remove the fan to screw the heatsink into the mounting bracket. The fan is controlled by the Bios automatically via PWM signal. You do not need to adjust the speed yourself. The cooling is fantastic. My CPU runs approximately an average of 20 degrees Celsius cooler than it ran with the stock heatsink. I also noticed it was much quieter than the stock CPU cooler. With my case, I can see the internal components and I noticed something unexpected (and a bit alarming at first). The fan on the heatsink wasn't even running! I had to double check, but found it is connected properly to the mobo. The heatsink does such a good job, the fan doesn't even need to run under idle
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.