- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings.
2GB Asus GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC offers all the 700-family performance features. Plus, it's stacked with unique gaming technologies that make it really fast and deliver a smooth, quiet, easy-to-optimize gaming experience.
- 7 Gbps memory--the fastest ever on a GPU
- Massively powerful NVIDIA Kepler GPU
- NVIDIA SHIELD™ gaming portable-ready
ASUS GeForce® GTX 770 DirectCU II graphics cards for better high-end gaming
- DirectCU II with precision-shaped SSU heatpipes utilizes highly-conductive copper and directly-centered GPU placement to double cooling efficiency in the same space
- DIGI+ VRM with 10-phase Super Alloy Power precise digital delivery for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
DirectCU II with SSU architecture: 20% cooler, 3X quieter
ASUS graphics card engineering leads the industry once again with the introduction of DirectCU II SSU thermal design. Comprising two "S" and one "U" shapes, the new heatpipes are precision shaped for optimal efficiency and heat transference. They are also nickel-plated to minimize oxidization, with their mid-section now placed directly over the GPU die. This design shortens heat transfer travel to lower thermal resistance and create bi-directional flow for up to twice the cooling capacity in the same space as that required by existing graphics card cooler designs. High-conductivity copper used in heatpipe formulation creates tube-like vapor chambers, moving heat to a large aluminum heatsink that features extended fins for multiple points of dissipation. The assembly is further chilled by two high performance but carefully-tuned and sound-dampened fans for faster and quieter cooling.
1110 MHz OC core
1110 MHz Boost clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
DirectCU II: DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power: 30% less power noise and 2.5X greater durability
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 10-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
GPU Tweak: Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
- Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
- Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
- Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
Gigantic 2GB GDDR5 Memory
On-board memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution
Graphics GPU Features
- NVIDIA GeForce: Powered by GeForce GTX 770
- NVIDIA® GPU Boost 2.0: Technology for intelligent monitoring of clock speed, ensuring that the GPU runs at its peak and the game is at its highest frame rate possible. It offers new levels of customization, including GPU temperature target, overclocking, and unlocked voltage.
- NVIDIA® Adaptive V-Sync: Get more than just faster frame rates. Get ultra-smooth gaming every time with NVIDIA® gaming innovation Adaptive Vertical Sync. This technology dynamically adjusts vsync to current frame rates for maximum playability. PhysX by NVIDIA
- NVIDIA® PhysX™: Play games with advanced effects such as blazing explosions and lifelike characters with 10X faster switching between graphics and physics processing, enabling more complex effects to be rendered in real time.
- NVIDIA SLI Ready: Multi-GPU technology for extreme performance.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready: Transform hunreds of PC games into stereoscopic 3D and enjoy immersive full HD 3D gaming across three displays at an incredible 5760 x 1080 resolution.
- PCI Express 3.0: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe 2.0 for faster GPU-CPU communication. Full DirectX 11.1 API support
- DirectX® 11: DirectX® 11 GPU-accelerated tessellation allows more detailed geometry to be packed into a scene, allowing characters to be rendered with cinema-quality detail.
- Microsoft Windows 8 compatible: Gives you access to advanced computing experiences with the latest operating system so you get more done with your PC.
I/O Ports Highlight
- 1x Native Dual-link DVI-I
- 1x Native Dual-link DVI-D
- 1x Native HDMI
- 1x Native DisplayPort
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
Write a review for the Asus GeForce GTX 770 1058MHz 2GB PCI-Express 3.0 HDMI DirectCU II here!
What the DABS don't tell you!
Reviewed by doug. Review Posted 06/03/2014
what the DABS don't tell you. http://www.geforce.co.uk/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-770/specifications Stuff you need to know before buying it: 4 displays in use at once. Maximum Digital Resolution:4096x2160 (display port - ie 4k Screens) Maximum VGA Resolution:2048x1536 Minimum Recommended System Power:600Watt. Comes with power cable adaptor, no other adaptors or cables that might connect your screen to the card.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
Great Card but needs bios update
Reviewed by Rich. Review Posted 15/01/2014
Great card, plays everything at ultra setting with ease. My only niggle is it caused PC to crash and the screen goes a solid colour every three or so hours of use, only thing to do then is a hard reboot. Hunting for a solution I found on ASUS web site a bios update for 'stability', just an exe file that when run updates card bios. Been stable for a week now, so that glitch is sorted.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
ASUS GTX 770
Reviewed by Krishna Parmar. Review Posted 25/06/2013
A jaw dropping beasty GPU, and a high quality build which is standard with Asus and the back plate helps ease the drooping effect caused by the weight of the sizeable fans and heatsink. Long story cut short, I chose this card over the AMD 7990 for the PhysX and better processing of graphics design. Has run all of my games on max settings and the Physx adds real depth and realism to supporting games. NVidia's teak app works a dream and has many features allowing monitoring and oc'ing. Only qualms: Undoubtedly expensive, price for a ps4! However the gaming experience I personally think is better on a pc. They could have designed the cooler shroud to look a little more appealing for price. A HDMI cable at the least should have been supplied if not a display port cable. Annoyed that dabs have excluded the free download of the Metro game for the GTX 700 series. Only available for 600 series and Titan. AMD has a much better deal with free dls for Bioshock Farcry 3 and Tomb Raider!
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.