- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Motherboard
- Building A System? Check Out Our OEM Software! Save Money Compared To Full Retail Versions
Exclusive Self-Build Special Bundle
Perfect Entry Level PC!
Take the fear out of Self-Build with this tested Intel Value Bundle! We test it so you don't have to! Motherboard, CPU, Heatsink and Memory - Boxed & Ready To Rock!
Asus P8H61-MX/SI Intel Motherboard Specification
- CPU: LGA1155 socket for Intel® Processors / Support Intel Next Generation 32nm Multi-Core CPU
- Chipset: Intel® H61 Express Chipset
- Memory: 2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 1066/1333 Non-ECC, Un-Buffered Memory / Dual Channel Memory Architecture / When installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operation system may only recognize less than 3GB. Hence, a total installed memory of less than 3GB is recommended.
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 w/latch / 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 / 1 x PCIe 2.0 x4
- VGA Output: Multi-VGA Output Support: DVI-D and D-SUB Ports / DVI with Max. Resolution : 1920 X 1200 @60Hz / D-SUB with Max. Resolution : 2048 X 1536 @75Hz
- Storage: Intel® H61 Express Chipset / 4 x SATA 3.0 Gb/s Ports
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111E Gigabit LAN PCIe Controller
- Audio: VIA VT1708S 8-CH. High Definition Audio Codec / Support Multi-Streaming
- USB: 10 x USB 2.0 Ports (4 Ports at Mid-Board, 6 Ports at Back Panel)
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 Combo Port / 1 x DVI / 1 x D-Sub / 1 x RJ45 Port / 6 x USB 2.0 / 3 x Audio Jacks
- Internal Connectors: 2 x USB Connectors Support Additional 4 USB Ports / 4 x SATA 3.0Gb/s connectors / 1 x 24-Pin ATX Power Connector / 1 x 4-Pin ATX 12V Power Connector / 1 x CPU QFan Connector / 1 x Chassis Fan Connector / 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector / 1 x Speaker Header / 1 x Front Panel Header / 1 x SPDIF OUT Header
- BIOS: 32Mb Flash ROM, EFI BIOS, PnP, DMI v2.0, WfM2.0, SMBIOS v2.5, ACPI v2.0a
- Manageability: WOL, PXE, PME Wake Up, WOR by Ring
- Accessories: 1 x I/O Shield / 2 x Serial ATA 3.0Gb/s cable / 1 x Support DVD / 1 x User Manual
- Support DVD: Drivers / ASUS PC Probe II / ASUS Update / Anti-Virus Software (OEM Version)
- Form Factor: uATX Form Factor 9.6" x 7.1" (24.4 cm x 18.0 cm)
ASUS Unique Features
- ASUS Crash Free BIOS3
- ASUS MyLogo 2
- ASUS Q-Fan2
- ASUS EFI BIOS
- ASUS Anti-Surge Protection
- GPU Boost
Intel Pentium Dual Core G620 2.6GHz LGA1155 3MB Processor (BX80623G620)
The Intel Pentium processor delivers great desktop and mobile performance, low power enhancements, and multitasking for everyday computing.
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x).
- Intel® 64.
- Idle States.
- Enhanced Intel® Speedstep Technology.
- Execute Disable Bit.
4GB (1x4GB) Patriot Signature DDR3 1333MHz CL9 Memory (PSD34G13332)
Designed with reliability, performance and value in mind, Patriot Signature DDR3 PC3-10600 (1333MHz) is the perfect memory upgrade solution for desktop and workstation systems. Patriot ensures that every memory module meets and exceeds industry standards.
- PC3-10600 (1333MHz) Data Rate
- 240-Pin Dual in-line memory module
- Non-ECC Unbuffered
- 2 Rank Doouble-sided module
- 7.8US Refresh Interval (8192 CYCLES/64MS)
- 1.5V Power Requirement
- Auto and self refresh capability
- PCB height: 1181(mil)
- Serial Presence-Detect (SPD)
- 100% Tested
- RoHS Compliant
Write a review for the Asus P8H61-MX/SI, Intel Pentium DC G620 & 4GB DDR3 Value Bundle here!
Cheap and cheerful!
Reviewed by Adam. Review Posted 02/03/2012
I do a lot of system builds for people, got this wee bundle for a friends build. He is a general basic user so he wanted the cheapest Windows 7 capable PC possible.
Great bundle, cheap as chips.... The 2GB memory stick doesn't come with a heat spreader as shown in the picture (not totally necessary anyway for this kit to be fair) otherwise this a great selection of components!
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.