ASUS RT-N12E supports 802.11 b/g/n and has 300 Mbps high speed. With CD free easy installation and stable data transmission, RT-N12E is the basic solution for wireless internet setup. It also contents Green WLAN technology so it consumes less power during stand by mode.
Save the planet and your pocket
Compared with generic Wireless-N routers, ASUS ECO-WiFi CPU reduces 72%* of energy consumption and utility cost.
* The result given was of an internal testing methods comparing typical router, with standby, normal and heavy traffic. Testing criteria: [Standby mode] Only WAN ports are connected. [Normal traffic] 1 wired connected PC and 1 wirelessly connected laptop for P2P download. [Heavy traffic] 4 wired connected PCs and 2 wirelessly connected laptops for P2P download. Utility cost is calculated based on 2011 US household avg. electricity price, all taxes included.
Extended Network Coverage
The RT-N12E features a 2 x 2dBi high-gain antennas that boosts the wireless signal, thereby extending coverage range.
*Antenna type will differ according to local regulations and requirement in each country.
Network Map-Manual Free Management - Straight-forward design to help users to:
Display the whole network status and clearly provide WAN/LAN status
Securely connect to your wireless network and prevent intruders from using it
Manage your network in minutes
Try our EZ UI software
WPS Function& WPA/WPA2 Encryption
WEP encryption is not enough for Wi-Fi connection nowadays, and intruders may access your Internet flagrantly. Using WPS function and WPA/WPA2 encryption can firmly secure your home networks and protect the private resources.
3-steps is all you need to set up the router. You don't need a CD for installation.
Power up the router and launch the browser
Enter the information provided by your ISP
- Header / Manufacturer
- ASUSTeK COMPUTER
- Header / Product Line
- Wireless router
- Header / Model
- RT-N12 LX
- Header / Packaged Quantity
- Networking / WAN Ports Qty
- Miscellaneous / Encryption Algorithm
- 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, MPPE, WPA-Enterprise, WPA-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise, WPA2-PSK
- Dimensions & Weight / Depth
- 16.8 cm
- Dimensions & Weight / Weight
- 210 g
- Dimensions & Weight / Height
- 3 cm
- 300 Mbps
- Networking / Integrated Switch
- 4-port switch
- Networking / Wireless Protocol
- Networking / Form Factor (FE)
- Networking / Network / Transport Protocol
- DHCP, IPSec, L2TP, PPPoE, PPTP
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Header / Compatibility
- Networking / Connectivity Technology
- Wired, Wireless
- Dimensions & Weight / Width
- 12.4 cm
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £9.45 | due in 5-7 days|