Xonar DSX: PCI Express 7.1-channel audio card
- GX2.5 for realistic 3D gaming audio effectsts
- DTS® Connect technology for an immersive 7.1 surround experience
- 192k/24bit True PC Hi-Fi Enjoyment
- Swappable OPamp socket - Tune up your own sound with ease
- Auto-detect front-panel - best flexibility and connectivity
Bring the Hi-Fi spirit to your Games, Music, and Movies
GX 2.5 for realistic 3D gaming audio effects
Feel opponents sneaking behind you and hear voices echo in dungeons with the ASUS-exclusive GX 2.5 gaming audio engine, which allows up to 128 different sound effects at once for a realistic 3D audio experience. It also supports the latest version of EAX® and restores surround gaming in Windows 7 with no additional software.
DTS® Connect technology for an immersive 7.1-channel surround experience
Consisting of DTS Neo: PC™ and DTS Interactive™ technologies, DTS® Connect brings the world's most wanted hi-fi surround sound to your PC and turns it into a powerful multimedia center and game console.
- Surrounded all the time - DTS Neo: PC™: Converts any stereo signal into 7.1 channels - get the most out of your multi-channel speaker setup!
- World's most wanted surround audio at your service - DTS Interactive™: Turns all sound into sensational 7.1 DTS Digital surround via S/PDIF output - feed your AV receiver the best surround available!
True 192KHz/24-bit PC hi-fi enjoyment
Enjoy music file convertion at the highest quality with no sample rate downgrade.
Swappable operational amplifiers - tune up your own sound
A design once only seen on hi-end audio equipment is now presented on the Xonar DSX 7.1. It allows you to customize your sound with no soldering, and thus create your favorite listening experience with ease.
Automatic jack-sensing front-panel output
The Intel® HDA-compatible front-panel header automatically switches output between the back and the front of the case once speakers/headphones are plugged in. Never again will you be bothered by the need to change connection settings manually!
- Audio Performance Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Front-out) : 107 dB, Input Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) : 100 dB, Output THD+N at 1kHz (Front-out) : <0.0017 %(-95 dB), Input THD+N at 1kHz : <0.0017 %(-95 dB), Frequency Response (-3dB, 24bit/96KHz input) : 10 Hz to 48 KHz
- Bus Compatibility PCI Express
- Chipset Audio Processor :ASUS AV66 High-Performance Sound Processor (Max. 192KHz/24bit)
- Sample Rate and Resolution Analog Playback Sample Rate and Resolution : 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit, Analog Recording Sample Rate and Resolution :44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit, S/PDIF Digital Output : 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit, ASIO 2 Driver Support : 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
- I/O Ports Analog Output Jack : 4 x 3.5mm RCA jack, Analog Input Jack : 1 x 3.5mm RCA jack ,1 x S/PDIF Header, 1 x Front-Panel Header
- Special Features DTS® Technologies : DTS Interactive Encoder/DTS Neo:PC technologies, Smart Volume Normalizer™, Xear 3D™ Virtual Speaker Shifter, Karaoke Functions, FlexBass™, 10 -band Equalizer, 27 Environment Effects, VocalFX™
- Accessories S/PDIF optical adaptors x 1, Low -profile Bracket x 1
- Dimensions 64.4 x 167.64 mm ( L x W )
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|