Upgrade your network with a CAT6 Snagless Networking Cable from Belkin and enjoy clean, clear transmissions. Now you can replace CAT5 cables that don't support 100BASE-T or Gigabit Ethernet and improve the return loss in your current network by 40 percent. Engineered with 50-micron gold-plated connectors to ensure clear transmissions, and snagless molds to protect the RJ45 tabs from damage during installation, this cable meets and exceeds the performance requirements of Category 6.
Highlights of the Belkin Cat6 UTP Snagless Patch Cable Black 10m
- Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks;
- Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation;
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission;
- Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%;
- PowerSum tested;
- 2-row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper-frequency;
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6;
- Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance.
Not quite found what you are looking for? You can find products which may be more suitable by simply checking the features that interest you and clicking the find button.