Save Energy with Timed Power
Many of the electronics and appliances around your home use electricity even when they're not in use--wasting energy and driving up your electric bill. The Conserve Socket Power Timer automatically shuts off power--including standby power--to your electronics and appliances after a time interval you select, to help you save energy.
Use It Anywhere in Your Home
The Conserve Socket can be used with curling irons, clothes irons, toaster ovens, coffeemakers and space heaters to save energy and make your home safer. Use with lighting, fans and heaters to limit the electricity they use. Eliminate standby power when charging mobile phones, MP3 players, Bluetooth devices and digital cameras.
Your Time, Your Choice
Choose between three settings--30 minutes, 3 hours and 6 hours--with the touch of a switch.
Eliminate Standby Power
When the selected time interval runs out, the power shuts off automatically. The Conserve Socket itself uses no power when not in operation, so standby power is eliminated.
It's Like an Egg Timer for Your Energy
- Easy to Set: Three settings--30 minutes, 3 hours and 6 hours.
- Keeps Homes Safer: Automatically shuts off space heaters, clothes irons, toaster ovens, coffeemakers and other heated devices to save energy and make your home safer.
- Saves Energy: When the selected time interval runs out, the power shuts off automatically. The product itself uses no power when not in operation, so standby power is eliminated.
Conserve Socket™ Power Timer
- Reduce standby power
- Three settings--30 minutes, 3 hours or 6 hours
- Automatic shutoff
It's the easy way to save energy--anywhere in your home.
- Use it to shut off standby power after your electronic devices are fully charged.
- Turn off clothes irons to save energy and prevent fire hazard.
- Shut off lamps, fans and heaters to avoid leaving them on indefinitely.
The following resources are available for the Belkin Conserve Socket Energy Saving Outlet with Timer