The concept of Best Value is to offer customers the best value product, sourced from a variety of manufacturers all over the world, in any given category, at any point in time. The products selected for our Best Value range are carefully evaluated in terms of price, performance and manufacturing quality before they make it onto our website. Although certainly a 'value' brand, Best Value products are never inferior quality... just superb value for money.
Item: USB 2.0 External Housing for 2.5" SATA + IDE HDD
- SATA & IDE Portable Hard Disk Caddie
- Super Slim, anodised aluminium heatsink enclosure
- High-speed USB Interface- up to 480 Mbps transfer
- Plug and Play and Hot Swappable
- Supports IDE or SATA Drives up to 160Gb
- No Power Supply needed - supplied by USB Bus
- Supports Windows ME/2000/XP/VISTA and MAC OS 8.6 or higher
- Dimensions: 125 x 75 x 12mm
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £9.26 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been used and shows signs of use
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.