2802 Black Desktop/Tower Chassis: Ideal workstation case
- Can stand vertically with foot stand or horizontally
- For Micro ATX boards
- Dimensions W 338 D 425 H 97mm
- Black finish with 1 x 5.25" and 1 x 3.5" bay
- Vented for dual core system to top side and rear
- Screw release internal bays for access to 3.5" bay
- 400w TFX psu 24 pin +2 x SATA ready. Version 2.2 PSU
- 4 low profile expansion slots
- 0.7mm SECC Japanese metal interior
- 1 pc cover removable with two screws
- USB 2.0 x 2 ; Audio in/out
- ROHS compliant
- Audio Output: Y
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB 2.0
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Weight: 6000g
- Form Factor: Micro Tower/Desktop
- Supported Motherboard Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Ventilation Fans: 0/0
- External Drive bays: 15.25 13.5
- Internal Drive bays : 1*3.5
Write a review for the Best Value 2802 Black Slim Desktop + 400 Watt TFX PSU here!
Nice design but size matters
Reviewed by Andy A. Review Posted 09/11/2012
Purchases this case to resolve some space issues. Neatly packaged, carrived with power cable and handy extra such as a front panel cable wrap-arounds, plastic feet and a single plastic cable tie!
Installed a Gigabyte MATX motherboard and quickly realised that the internal plastic CPU airflow deflector is designed for Itel and not AMD (wrong position). Easily removed and it could be cut to size if required. I chose to leave it off and CPU temperatures were fine nevertheless averaging around 44c. Case opens and closes nicely with finger screws but hard drive bay is a little close to the edge of the case with the SATA power connector brushing the case. This could be resolved with right angle connectors, although mine seemed fine, just needed to close the case very carefully.
My main gripe is size - I had expected to sit this horizontally on the desktop but this is a much deeper case than I thought. Still , a nice space saving case overall.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
Came as advertised
Reviewed by Steve. Review Posted 13/08/2012
Case came as advertised with the 400watt psu installed for the price, i am very happy with my purchase.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.