735 chassis: New Mid Tower chassis for system building meeting the latest thermal requirements for Dual Core CPU's
- 1 x Stealthed DVD cover
- USB 2.0 x 2 | HD Audio to front panel
- Vented for dual core systems to side
- Excellent heat dissipation capabilities
- Riveted SECC metal frame
- ABS Plastic Front panel
- Removable side panel with grips for easy removal and maintenance
- Expansion Slots 7
- For Standard ATX and Micro ATX boards
- Dimensions W178; D 405mm; H 390mm
- ROHS Compliant
- Audio Output: Y
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB 2.0
- Colour: Black
- Form Factor: Midi-tower
- Supported Motherboard Form Factor: ATX / Micro ATX
- Type: PC
- Material: 0.5mm SECC
- External Drive bays: 3 x 5.25"
- Internal Drive bays : 4 x 3.5" HDD
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 1-1/4in Dia. Self-Adhesive Rubber Feet for PC Cases - 4 Pack worth £1.99 | in stock|
Write a review for the Best Value 735 Case with HD Audio & Stealthed DVD Cover Black here!
Really nice case
Reviewed by martxw. Review Posted 15/09/2013
It's a nice case with neat plastic front, and big easy to use power and reset buttons.
The only niggle is that the DVD cover opens to mostly cover its own press button, so it's fiddly to press, or you need to push the tray back in to close it.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been repaired under warranty by the manufacturer Note this is model 717
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.