777 T-Bird chassis: New Mid Tower chassis for system building meeting the latest thermal requirements for dual core cpu's
- Front door opened quick release
- 2 x 5.25"; 1 x 3.5"
- USB 2.0 x 2 | HD Audio to front panel
- Vented for dual core systems to side
- Excellent heat dissipation capabilities
- Riveted SECC metal frame
- ABS Plastic Front panel
- Removable side panel with grips for easy removal and maintenance
- Side Panels with Mesh filter for best ventilation
- Thumbs screws for easy removal
- Expansion Slots 7
- For Standard ATX and Micro ATX boards
- Dimensions W174; D 420mm; H 400mm
- ROHS Compliant
- Audio Output: Y - HD Audio
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB 2.0
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 5000g
- Form Factor: Midi-tower
- Supported Motherboard Form Factor: ATX / Micro ATX
- Type: PC
- Material: 0.5mm SECC
- Ventilation Fans: External Drive bays: 2 x 5.25 / Internal Drive bays : 1 x 3.5 | 6 x 3.5"
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 1-1/4in Dia. Self-Adhesive Rubber Feet for PC Cases - 4 Pack worth £1.99 | in stock|
Write a review for the Best Value 777 T-BIRD-Blue Gaming Case (No PSU) here!
Best Value 777 T-BIRD-Blue Gaming Case (No PSU)
Reviewed by grumpygit. Review Posted 27/11/2012
just received this case and on first impressions its a bargin.
front drive door has a little button on top to release the door and it opens on its own(spring loaded) with a nice smooth action to reveal two 5.25 and a 3.5 blanking plate between the 5.25.
inside its more run of the mill standard hdd mounting inline. but thats a minor gripe for a all in price of £20...
if your after a cheap basic matx/atx case that looks better than the price suggests have a look at one of these..
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.