- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
- See How NVIDIA Are Redefining Gaming with the GeForce GTX 660 Ti Graphics Card!
- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings.
- Gear Up With NVIDIA GeForce GTX & Claim Watchdogs FREE!
Palit GeForce GTX 660 Ti
- Palit Own Design GTX 660Ti
- 2 slot cooler
- Kepler Architecture
- DrMOS : Better Power Efficiency
- Better Overclocking Performance
- 3 Way SLI ready
- 28nm - high performance and low power
- Support for 4 concurrent displays
- Better cooler design, lower acoustic level
- Kepler Architecture
- NVIDIA GPU Boost
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays
- NVIDIA DirectX 11 with DirectCompute 5.0 support
- NVIDIA PhysX technology
- NVIDIA 3 Way-SLI Ready
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
- NVIDIA CUDA technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4 2 support
- OpenCL support
Graphics card require
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- Two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- Minimum 450W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 24A)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
PCB: 247mm(L) x 112mm(W) Cooler :2 slot Bracket: 2 slot
The following resources are available for the Best Value GeForce GTX 660 Ti 915MHz 2GB PCI-Express 3.0 HDMI
Write a review for the Best Value GeForce GTX 660 Ti 915MHz 2GB PCI-Express 3.0 HDMI here!
Reviewed by Joshua. Review Posted 09/09/2013
The 660 ti is an extremely popular kepler gpu, it is basically a 670 with a reduced memory bus. Alone it will run most if not all modern games at 1920x1080 native resolution on high/ultra. It also scales phenomenally well in SLI mode, coming shockingly close to doubling in performance. This model features a cooler that isn't far removed from the reference cards that we are all too familiar with except appearing more matte.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.