- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings.
The world’s fastest mobile processor. Unbeatable tablet graphics, video, and audio. The most advanced, responsive stylus. And the freedom to pair with the optional SHIELD Wireless Controller for ultimate gaming control. The SHIELD Tablet delivers everything you need to get the most from your games, movies, and apps.
The SHIELD Tablet’s NVIDIA Tegra K1 mobile processor taps into the same NVIDIA Kepler architecture that drives the world's most extreme gaming PCs. It's the first to run Unreal Engine 4, Epic's latest game engine.
Stream games from your GeForce GTX-powered PC and play them on the SHIELD Tablet with NVIDIA GameStream technology. Plug into your TV, switch to console mode, and play your games on the big screen. You can also seamlessly record your greatest gaming moments or stream your game action to Twitch as you play with NVIDIA ShadowPlay.
Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti OC Edition
- Palit Own Design GTX 650 Ti
- OC Edition
- Kepler Architecture
- 28nm - high performance and low power
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- Better cooler design, lower acoustic level
- Great Hardware Components
- High Efficiency PWM design with supper slow RDS(on) MOSFET
- Solid Capacitors
- High quality Ferrite Core Chokes
- GeForce GTX 650 Ti
- Proceessor Tenhnology: 28nm
- Processor Cores: 768 cores
- Memory: 1024 MB
- Memory Interface: 128 bit
- DRAM Type: GDDR5
- Core Clock: 1006MHz
- Memory Clock: 2750MHz (DDR 5500MHz)
- Memory Bandwidth: 88 (GB/Sec)
- Power Consumption: 105W
- NVIDIA Kepler GPU Architecture
- Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- NVIDIA 3D Vision ready
- NVIDIA Surround technology
- NVIDIA FXAA technology
- NVIDIA TXAA technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA PhysX technology
- NVIDIA CUDA technology with CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute, and OpenCL support
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4 3 support
Graphics card require
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- One 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector
- Minimum 400W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 20A)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Board: 168mm (L) x 112mm (W)
- PCB: 145mm(L) x 112mm(W)
- Cooler :2 slot
- Bracket: 2 slot
The following resources are available for the Best Value Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1006MHz 1GB PCI-Express 3.0 HDMI OC
Write a review for the Best Value Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1006MHz 1GB PCI-Express 3.0 HDMI OC here!
Reviewed by Anonymous Review Posted 25/03/2013
HDMI, yes it has, but without an adapter it's totally useless.. having just purchased an hdmi to DVI cable to connect my second monitor, then finding that apparently the connector it too close to the edge of the card so the PC casing is in the way, so I carefully removed some of the plastic casing from the hmdi connector on the cable, I find the connector on the card is actually a MINI HDMI connector, for which NO ADAPTER is supplied!!!!
Otherwise a good card for the money (it could of been great except for one stupid design decision !)
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.