- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
- See The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 & 650 Graphics Cards Range
- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings.
The world’s fastest mobile processor. Unbeatable tablet graphics, video, and audio. The most advanced, responsive stylus. And the freedom to pair with the optional SHIELD Wireless Controller for ultimate gaming control. The SHIELD Tablet delivers everything you need to get the most from your games, movies, and apps.
The SHIELD Tablet’s NVIDIA Tegra K1 mobile processor taps into the same NVIDIA Kepler architecture that drives the world's most extreme gaming PCs. It's the first to run Unreal Engine 4, Epic's latest game engine.
Stream games from your GeForce GTX-powered PC and play them on the SHIELD Tablet with NVIDIA GameStream technology. Plug into your TV, switch to console mode, and play your games on the big screen. You can also seamlessly record your greatest gaming moments or stream your game action to Twitch as you play with NVIDIA ShadowPlay.
The GeForce GTX 660 is built for fast and fluid 1080p gaming in the latest DirectX 11 and NVIDIA PhysX-enabled games. Packed with all the Kepler features found in the flagship GTX 680, GeForce GTX 660 delivers the ideal fusion of power, performance and affordability.
Palit GeForce GTX 660
- Palit Own Design GTX 660
- Kepler Architecture
- NVIDIA GPU boost
- Better Overclocking Performance
- 28nm - high performance and low power
- Support for 4 concurrent displays
- Better cooler design, lower acoustic level
- Kepler Architecture
- NVIDIA GPU Boost
- NVIDIA TXAA technology
- NVIDIA FXAA technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround technology
- Support for four concurrent displays
- Microsoft DirectX11
- NVIDIA PhysX technology
- NVIDIA SLI Ready
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
- NVIDIA CUDA technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4 2 support
Minimum System Requirements
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- One 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- Minimum 450W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 24A)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
PCB: 173mm(L) x 112mm(W)
- Board: 196mm (L)
- Cooler :2 slot
- Bracket: 2 slot
- HDMI/DisplayPort/Dual DVI