- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings.
- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
The world’s fastest mobile processor. Unbeatable tablet graphics, video, and audio. The most advanced, responsive stylus. And the freedom to pair with the optional SHIELD Wireless Controller for ultimate gaming control. The SHIELD Tablet delivers everything you need to get the most from your games, movies, and apps.
The SHIELD Tablet’s NVIDIA Tegra K1 mobile processor taps into the same NVIDIA Kepler architecture that drives the world's most extreme gaming PCs. It's the first to run Unreal Engine 4, Epic's latest game engine.
Stream games from your GeForce GTX-powered PC and play them on the SHIELD Tablet with NVIDIA GameStream technology. Plug into your TV, switch to console mode, and play your games on the big screen. You can also seamlessly record your greatest gaming moments or stream your game action to Twitch as you play with NVIDIA ShadowPlay.
The Palit Jetstream series of graphics cards features innovative cooling and an optimized product design to deliver gamers the ultimate gaming experience. The first 4GB memory on board GeForce® GTX 770, you will have enough power to experience 3D Vision and surround with multiple monitors.
- With a single GeForce GTX you can expand your PC games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate "inside the game "experience . NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-3D Vision monitors. Add in a fourth accessory display to get access to your email, web , or other applications while you game.
- A Triple Fan design offers triple the cooling performance, and combined with the 8CM-9CM-8CM Smart Fans, heat is effectively drawn away from hot spots.
- Fancy blue LED lighting on the Palit Jetstream's thermal solution provides ambient lighting to further immerse gamers into the gaming world.
- DrMOS, originally only available for high-end server CPUs, is now available in all its glory in the next generation of Palit graphics cards. DrMOS offers high current circuits, low noise operation, and effective reduction of heat output.
- Unique 6-Phase PWM design reduces max current load to stabilize the voltage level and improve overclockability.
- Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
- Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows greater customization and overclocking options and enables gamers to push performance to new levels.
- Designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- Support for HDMI output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
- DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling for the world's premier gaming solution.
- TurboFan Blade design is developed by the concept of turbojet engine which emphasize on the power of thermal performance at maximum air flow and air pressure. It can provide the best thermal solution to the graphics card.
- Memory Amount 4096MB
- Memory Interface 256bit
- DRAM Type GDDR5
- Graphics Clock (MHz) Base Clock 1046MHz/Boost Clock 1085MHz
- Memory Clock (MHz) 3505MHz (DDR 7010MHz)
- CUDA Cores 1536
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 224.3
- NVIDIA SLI-ready 2-way
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
- NVIDIA PhysX-ready
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA TXAA Technology
- SMX ?
- Blu-ray 3D Support
- TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming Support
- Microsoft DirectX 11.1 API (feature level 11_0)
- OpenGL 4.3
- Bus Support PCI-E 3.0 x 16
- Certified for Microsoft Windows 7
- Certified for Microsoft Windows 8
- Maximum Digital Resolution 4096x2160
- Maximum VGA Resolution 2048x1536
- Dual-Link DVI Yes x2
- HDMI 1.4a
- Height 2.5 Slot
- PCB Width 254mm x 112mm
- Graphics Card Power (W) 229 W
- Minimum Recommended System Power (W) 600 W
- Supplementary Power Connectors 6-pin X1 8-pin X1
- Accessory Manual, CD Driver, Power Cable, HDMI-DVI Adapter, DVI-CRT Adapter