Pulse Power Supplies - A new brand of PSU that ensures stability and value for money. Excellent value for money doesn't mean corners have been cut - every Pulse PSU comes certified RoHS compliant and with Power Factor Control - giving you a safe and stable foundation to build systems from.
Pulse PSU's come with a superb 12cm fan that offers quiet operation but with proper cooling and airflow - less noise means you're working in a more peaceful environment and the right cooling ensures maximum lifespan of your products.
Supplied with all the appropriate cables Pulse provides maximum compatibility with popular CPU's and mainboards - The 700W model provides PCI-E power for your graphics - and 4 SATA power connectors so you can expand the storage capabilities of any system you're building.
- Product Description: PULSE 700W PSU, 120MM SILENT RED FAN, PFC, 4 X SATA, BLACK CASING, RETAIL BOX
- Wattage: 700W
- Size: ATX 12V
- Input Range: 230Vac, 10A, 50-60Hz
- Connectors: 1 x 240 +4 PIN Main, 1 x CPU 4-PIN 12V, 4 X SATA, 3 x 4 PIN Molex Peripheral, 1 x Floppy Drive Connector
- Additional Features: Power Factor Control (PFC), Silent with better ventilation
- Warranty: 1 Year
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.