The concept of Best Value is to offer customers the best value product, sourced from a variety of manufacturers all over the world, in any given category, at any point in time. The products selected for our Best Value range are carefully evaluated in terms of price, performance and manufacturing quality before they make it onto our website. Although certainly a 'value' brand, Best Value products are never inferior quality... just superb value for money.
Our USB 2.0 to Ethernet adapter is the perfect solution to adding an Ethernet port to your computer or devices without adding an internal card.
- Compliant with the USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 Specifications
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3u 100 BASE-T, TX and T4
- Single chip USB to 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Controller
- Supports Bus Power, No additional Power Supply is required
- Supports Full-Duplex and Half-Duplex operations
- Provides a MII port for both Ethernet and PHY Interface
- Supports suspended mode and remote wake-up (Wake on LAN)
- PHY power down mode for power saving
- Supports Plug and Play Operation
- Connector: USB A type interface, UTP RJ45 interface
- Power and Link Status Indication
- IBM Compatible Pentium 233 Mhz or faster
- 64 Mb Ram or more
- Available USB Port
- One of the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Nintendo Wii
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £9.31 | in stock|
Write a review for the Best Value USB 2.0 RJ45 ETHERNET ADAPTOR here!
Great little thing
Reviewed by Ben. Review Posted 26/08/2010
Plug and play on the Wii.
Drivers are also available for Mac, so it can be used with a Mac Book Air
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.