The concept of Best Value is to offer customers the best value product, sourced from a variety of manufacturers all over the world, in any given category, at any point in time. The products selected for our Best Value range are carefully evaluated in terms of price, performance and manufacturing quality before they make it onto our website. Although certainly a 'value' brand, Best Value products are never inferior quality... just superb value for money.
V7 Combination Laptop Security Lock
- Fits 99% of notebook computers manufactured today
- Compatible with all Kensington Security Slots
Security is on everyone's minds these days, and the V7 Combination Laptop Security Lock offers a simple and effective way to secure your laptop or desktop PC, monitor or projector with a built-in lock slot.
Just wrap the sturdy cable around an immovable object, pass it through the slot and set the combination. With no keys to lose and 10,000 personalized combination codes, you'll have peace of mind knowing that you're securing important data as well as equipment.
- Secure any laptop, desktop computer, monitor, or projec-tor with a built in lock slot
- simple to set or change combinations - no keys to lose
- 10,000 personalized combination codes.
- Color Silver lock with black security cable
- Cable Length 5 feet (1.5m)
- Security Cable Galvanized steel wire core with plastic scratch preventative jacket
- Cable Diameter 0.18" (4.5mm)
- Lockhead Dimension 0.78" X 2.04" (20mm X 52mm)Weight: 0.29 lbs / 135 gr
- Warranty Lifetime Warranty
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider - 32GB - USB 3.0 worth £14.98 | in stock|
Write a review for the Best Value V7 Combination Laptop Security Lock here!
T Bar a bit big
Reviewed by Marius. Review Posted 28/09/2010
Hi, I would just say that the T Bar that goes into the Kensington slot proved to be slightly too fat for the slot in my HannsG monitor. Unfortunately, I was impatient and gave it a shove, only to find that I had to force it to remove it (unlocked, of course). Avoid this by filing the hole a bit so that it fits comfortably before trying out your shiny new lock. Working fine now.
I should add that I have recently taken part in a big IT deployment, and in over 800 machines did not encounter this problem once. That said, I don't know whether the lock is too big, or the lock slot in my monitor was smaller than standard.
Apart from this it seems a quality product, easy to use, and good value.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.