- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
- PLEASE NOTE: Stocks on R9 280X AMD Radeon Products are in constraint. We are taking back orders but cannot given guaranteed delivery dates - stock is expected to free up in January 2014
VTX3D R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 UEFI
- ModelVXR9 280X 3GBD5-2DHE
- Graphics EngineRADEON R9 280X
- Video Memory3GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface384bit
- DirectX® Support11.2
- Bus StandardPCI Express 3.0
- Core Speed850MHz (1000MHz boost)
- Memory Speed1500 MHz (6.0 Gbps)
- DVI OutputDL-DVI-I *1
- HDMI SupportHDMI *1
- DisplayPort SupportMINI DisplayPort *2
- Minimum System Power Requirement500W
- UEFI readysupport
AMD Eyefinty Technology
Run multiple displays from a single graphics board and expand your gaming field of view across all displays.
A new design for AMD's unified graphics processing and compute cores that allows them to achieve higher utilization for improved performance and efficiency.
AMD App Acceleration
AMD App Accelerator creates a "co-processing" environment in which the compute processing potential in your AMD Radeon™ Graphics processor works together with the system central processor, to accelerate enabled applications.
AMD HD3D Technology
- Supports the latest stereoscopic 3D content and display technologies
- Play 3D games, watch Blu-ray 3D videos, and edit 3D photos on your 3D Monitors, TV, or projector.
AMD CrossFire™ Technology: Multi-GPU support offers superior scalability
Increase our gaming performance up to 2x with AMD CrossFire™ technology, 2.75x for TriFire configurations, or 3.75x with QuadFire configs.
AMD PowerPlay™ Technology
AMD PowerPlay™ Technology dynamically adjusts clockspeeds in response to GPU load, saving power for just when you need it.
PCI Express 3.0
Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe Gen 2 for faster GPU.
Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology
GDDR5 memory provides the highest available memory bandwidth of any memory technology today, enabling higher GPU performance.
Integrated high speed HDMI output with 1080p 120Hz 3D Stereoscopic support, and 4K resolution display support.
Microsoft Windows® 8 Support
Comprehensive OS support including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and the very latest Windows® 8 functionality and Driver support.
Enhanced Anisotropic Filtering
Improved anisotropic filtering algorithm eliminates distracting artifacts and produces reference-level image quality.
Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™
Support of content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMDI and DisplayPort.
AMD HD Media Accelerator
Assumes rendering responsibility for HD encode (VCE)/decode (MPEG-4 ASP, H.264. MVC, MPEG2, etc.) and conclusively enable superior video playback quality with advanced hardware post-processing algorithms.
*Microsoft DirextX® 11.2
Get intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery.
Boost State smart over-clocking control
AMD latest Boost State technology automatically allows Radeon Graphic to run higher than the base core speed if it's operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits.