The UK's number one phone brand brings you the BT7500, a high-spec yet easy-to-use phone packed with useful features. The BT7500 offers you a great design with an extra-large 2" screen and a built in answer machine, all in an energy efficient package.
With its modern stylish design, Gun Metallic/Silver finish and extra large and easy to read 2" blue backlit screen with contrast control, the BT7500 will look the part in any room. To ensure you hear every word it comes with improved audio performance from our newly designed ear bowl and is simple to use. Other useful features include a handsfree speaker, 250 name and number directory that can be copied between handsets, caller display and call waiting (so you can see who is calling when you are already engaged in a call), 50 numbers call list and a 20 number redial list.
All Your Numbers at Your Fingertips
With the BT7500 you can save up to 250 contacts, letting you keep track of all your favourite people. All these contacts are automatically copied to all of your handsets, ensuring you always have the numbers you need, and saving you time entering them more than once.
Freedom to Move In and Around Your House
The BT7500 has a long outdoor range of up to 300m and an indoor range of up to 50m. This allows you to walk in and outside the house with freedom and without the fear of your call being interrupted or cut off due to low signal quality.
With the BT7500 you can talk for up to 15 hours on a full charge, or have it on standby for up to 150 hours when the phone is not in use. Perfect for those long conversations, or when you need the phone close to hand.
Talk hands-free - bringing the callers voice into the room and letting you get on with things while you chat.
- Large 2" five line dot matrix blue backlit screen with contrast control makes it clear and easy to read
- Loud speaker frees up your hands to get on with other things while you chat
- High quality buttons have been thoroughly tested to ensure your first use is the same as your 1000th
- Designed and stringently tested in the UK. You can be sure the BT7500 will work straight from the box with all the functionality and features as listed
See Who's Calling
The BT7500 has type II caller display so shows the caller's telephone number on the handset display. If the caller's number matches an entry stored in the phonebook, the name will be displayed instead. With type II caller display you can also see who is calling, even when you are already engaged in a call. (Caller Display is required from your network provider to enable this feature).
Answer Machine Features
- Save up to 30 minutes of messages and see how many messages you've got displayed clearly on the home screen
- Messages can be played back through either the base or handset for added confidentiality - Don't miss important messages when you are away from home, access your messages remotely from an external phone using the remote playback feature
- There are four pre-recorded outgoing messages that can be used on the answer machine or you can record your own personal outgoing message
- Hear who's calling before you pick up
Full of Features that are Simple to Use
Other useful features on this phone include conference calling, call transfer and internal calling between handsets (on multipacks), easy access to BT calling features, music on hold, 5 line backlit screen with contrast control, ten handset polyphonic ringtones, five standard handset and base ringtones with volume control and on/off facility, visual ring indicator, handsfree speaker, auto answer, secrecy feature, earpiece volume control, call timer, clock, alarm, low battery alert and indicator, out of range alert and indicator and a call waiting indicator.
Even Better for the Environment
Eco credentials come as standard with this BT Phone and it's good to know the packaging it comes in is recyclable. The BT7500 uses a low energy power supply so is kind to the environment as well as your wallet.