Our latest hub is designed to make the most of superfast broadband speeds and has innovative features making it more efficient, reliable, secure and easier to use, as well as environmentally friendly.
It also gives you the UK's most reliable wireless connection. Our Smart Wireless™ technology means you get the strongest signal possible from the BT Business Hub 3 to your devices compared with other major broadband providers.
Wireless-N Technology - A smart antenna and signal processing that gives up to five-times the performance and up to twice the range, compared to our previous BT Business Hub.
Smart Wireless™ - Chooses your clearest signal at any time to give you the UK's most reliable connection from hub to device compared to all other major broadband providers.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) - New wireless networks are automatically configured, so new devices can be added without the need for wi-fi expertise.
Gigabit Ethernet - The capability to keep up with superfast broadband. Multiple users will experience faster performance.
Energy Efficiency - Uses 30% less energy (half the power of an energy-efficient lightbulb), and goes into power save mode as soon as there is no traffic.
- Fibre Support
- Modem Type
- Access Methods supported
- IP Stream, ADSL, FTTC & FTTP
- 802.11b support
- 802.11g support
- 802.11n support
- Draft 802.11n 5GHz support
- Stated Speed
- 3 x 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet sockets (RJ45), 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet socket (RJ45)
- 128-bit WEP
- MAC Address Filtering
- Internal/External antennas
- Number of WAN ports
- 2 (1 x DSL and x Ethernet)
- Ethernet ports
- Ethernet connection speed
- Other ports
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been used and shows signs of use
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.