Maximise the potential of your Featureline!!!
The Featureline telephone has been specifically designed to operate on
Featureline exchanges. Its design will enable you to maximise the potential
of your Featureline without the need to have recourse to documentation or to
use codes. By putting intelligence at the terminal end of the line, the use
of the service can be customised for each client and for each individual
Key benefits and features:
- Easy to use and easy to see features.
- New cool/very light grey colour.
- Internal directory increases efficiency.
- See who is calling (with Caller Display service).
- 6 programmable soft keys.
- Time & date on display.
- Handsfree free.
- Mute key headset function.
- Three ringing tones.
- Display contrast.
- Store unanswered or all calls.
- Call minder code can be programmed in.
- Ringer and handset volume control.
- Hold facility so caller will be held with a comfort tone and secrecy will be maintained.
- Fixed recall key which operates in power fail.
The phone has a high definition 4 line LCD display. The display is used to
offer the user the choice of the various facilities and guide the user
through the operation of the facility. The phone supports voice mail and is
also CLI compatible. A light indicates that there are voice messages for the
user if the service is used.
As well as displaying the calling number, the phone will record the last 30
calls or the last 30 unanswered calls (user decision). This relies on the
Caller Display service. The numbers in the Caller Display Journal can be
copied to the directory and names can be added. In the directory calls are
stored by number or name.
Featureline telephones are designed for you to get the most from BT Featureline & Featureline Compact telephone lines
"The Featureline telephone can answer calls on your behalf if you have either Featureline or Featureline Compact, and have signed up to Call Minder"
FeatureLine AdviceLine: Call 08705 133 399 for advice on the Featureline service or the Featureline telephone between the hours of 9.00 AM and 5 PM. (Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays)