BT Response 75 is a digital answering machine that records up to 36 minutes of messages. Plug it into the same socket with your phone and you won't miss another message, no matter whether you're too busy to pick up the handset or you are just currently out. Messages are recorded digitally - that means consistent quality, fast resetting, and no tapes to get tangled or worn out. If your answering machine is switched on and you are at home, your friends can 'beep' the machine to let you know it's them calling. If you still don't want to answer, they can leave a message. The Response 75 is also provided with the 1471 feature, which shows the telephone number of your caller - no matter whether he leaves a message or not. Message playback will help you discover the caller's number and time of the call.
Highlights of the BT Response 75+ Answering Machine
- Tapeless Microchip technology
- Message counter display
- Auto disconnect
- Voice prompts
- Memo record function
- Power failure protection
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been used and shows signs of use
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.