The BT4000 Big Button has large buttons making it not only practical for elderly customers but also an aid to sight, hearing and dexterity impaired customers.
Fed up with sales calls interrupting you at home? The new BT4000 Big Button brings you unique functionality to block nuisance or unwanted calls. Its call management feature puts you back in control, by enabling you to choose the calls you want to take and those you want to block.
Designed in the UK, the BT4000 Big Button offers you a large easy to read display, great sound quality and tons of simple to use features.
Block Nuisance Calls
With the BT4000 Big Button you can choose the type of calls you want to block. For example international and withheld numbers can be blocked, which account for a large proportion of unwanted sales calls. Alternatively if there are specific numbers you want to block, you can block up to 10 numbers from getting through.
The BT4000 Big Button is the perfect phone for an elderly customer or sight, hearing or dexterity impaired. The large buttons make dialling easy and accurate and the 1.8” full graphic display ensures clarity when reading the screen.
Hearing Aid Friendly
The BT4000 Big Button is hearing aid compatible, thanks to the built-in inductive coupler. This allows you to clearly and comfortably hear telephone conversations through your hearing aid.
Full of Features that are Simple to Use
Do Not Disturb - For those times when you just want some peace and quiet, switch on Do Not Disturb so that your phone won't ring or light up.
Call Waiting - Shows you who are trying to get through and at the press of a button you can switch to the new call or reject it.
We've also made it easy to divert calls to you to your mobile or other numbers for when you are away from home. Or if you want to have a 3 way call the BT4000 Big Button helps you get it set up in a few simple steps.
All Your Numbers at Your Fingertips
With the BT4000 Big Button you can save up to 100 contacts, letting you keep track of all your favourite people. All these contacts are automatically copied to all of your handsets, ensuring you always have the numbers you need, and saving you time entering them more than once.
• Great design with a large 1.8" full graphic display that is easy to read. See instantly how many voice messages, missed calls or text messages you have. Large enough screen for text messaging.
• Specifically designed to give a clearer sound meaning you won't miss a word. Designed and stringently tested in the UK to ensure all phones meet our high standards.
• The buttons have been thoroughly tested to ensure the 1000th press is the same as your first.
Freedom to Move in Your House
• Long range of up to 300m lets you walk in and outside the house with freedom and without interrupting your call.
• Talk hands-free - bringing the callers voice into the room and letting you get on with things while you chat.
• Talk time of up to 15 hours and standby time of up to 160 hours. Great for those long conversations.
The modern stylish design makes this phone a great addition to any room, whilst only taking up minimal space.
1.8" full-graphical display provides a more quality look and feel. The excellent amber backlight makes it clear and easy to read.
Even Better for the Environment
Eco credentials come as standard with this BT Phone and it's good to know the packaging it comes in is recyclable and made from FSC certified material. The BT4000 Big Button uses a low energy power supply so is kind to the environment as well as your wallet.
(You must subscribe to a Caller Display service from your network provider for the block nuisance calls feature to work. Charges may apply.)
- Satin Silver/Black
- Calls list
- 50 numbers
- Redial list
- 30 numbers
- 100 name & number
- Copy between handsets
- GAP compatible
- Max. number of handsets
- Internal calls
- Music on hold
- Indoor range
- Outdoor range
- Headset socket
- Inductive coupler
- Earpiece volume control
- Handsfree volume control
- Wall mount
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £9.73 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.