TruLink™ Wireless USB to HDMI® Kit: Wirelessly transmit audio and HDMI video between a computer and a display
The TruLink USB to HDMI Kit provides a powerful solution to stream audio and video to a remote monitor, projector or television. Engineered to incorporate Ultra Wideband technology, this kit allows for in-room wireless connectivity up to 30 feet (line of sight) between the computer and display. Setup is simple and usage is seamless because all required video drivers are embedded in the host adapter*, ensuring a quick, plug and play experience. Our new Quick Link feature allows additional users with host adapters to quickly connect to the device adapter with no additional steps required to "pair" the devices. This highly secure wireless connection is ideal for classrooms and conference rooms, or to display video content from your laptop to your home entertainment system. Two flexible device adapter mounting options are included, a desk mount and a wall mount.
- Supports up to UXGA (1600x1200 pixels) and WSXGA (1680x1050 pixels) video resolutions with audio
- Video streaming up to 720p (720p only available at resolution 1024x768 pixels or lower)
- CD-less auto-install driver installation for PC (for Windows® only)
- Mac® OS compatible (10.4 and higher. Video driver included on the CD)
- New Quick Link feature allows additional host adapters to connect to an existing device adapterwith no pairing necessary
- WiMedia Data Rates: 53 to 480Mbps
- Ultra Wideband operates in the frequency of 6.3GHz to 7.9GHz (WiMedia™ Band Group 3)
- Warranty: 1 year
The following resources are available for the C2G CablesToGo TruLink™ Wireless USB to HDMI® Kit
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.