- See more products like this in the dabs.com Connected Home
- Get Connected with C2G's ConnectXpress, your on-demand connectivity expert!
Control your PC/Media Center with an easy to use remote
Control your PC/Media Center from across the room with this sleek and easy to use TruLink PC Remote. The Infrared (IR) signal from the remote can be picked up by the sensor from up to 6 meters away, providing flexibility & convenience in equipment placement. The sensor is connected to your Computer via USB 2.0 connection. Using this remote you can power you TV and Media Center through on screen menus that are specially designed for remote control interaction.
- USB 2.0 Certified
- Infrared Signal extends up to 6 meters
- Sleek and Slim Remote to control both TV and Media Center
- No software required
- Free technical support & 1yr warranty
- Pentium 4 or higher processor.
- Microsoft Windows® XP with MCE, Vista Home Premium and Vista Ultimate operating system.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
- (1) Infrared Sensor
- (1) Remote control
- (1) User manual
- (1) Two Pack Batteries for remote .
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been used and shows signs of use
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.