TruLink™ Wireless USB to VGA Kit: Wirelessly Transmit VGA Video between a computer and a display
The second generation of the TruLink USB to VGA Kit provides a powerful solution to stream video to a remote monitor, projector or television. Engineered to incorporate Ultra Wideband technology, this kit allows for in-room wireless connectivity up to 30 feet (line of sight) between the computer and display. Setup is simple and usage is seamless because all required video drivers are embedded in the host adapter*, ensuring a quick, plug and play experience. Our new Quick Link feature allows additional users with host adapters to quickly connect to the device adapter with no additional steps required to "pair" the devices.
This highly secure wireless connection is ideal for classrooms and conference rooms, or to display video content from your laptop to your home entertainment system. Two flexible device adapter mounting options are included, a desk mount and a wall mount.
- Supports up to UXGA (1600x1200 pixels) and WSXGA (1680x1050 pixels) video resolutions with audio
- Video streaming up to 720p (720p only available at resolution 1024x768 pixels or lower)
- CD-less auto-install driver installation for PC (for Windows® only)
- Mac® OS compatible (10.4 and higher. Video driver included on the CD)
- New Quick Link feature allows additional host adapters to connect to an existing device adapter with no pairing necessary
- WiMedia Data Rates: 53 to 480Mbps
- Ultra Wideband operates in the frequency of 6.3GHz to 7.9GHz (WiMedia™ Band Group 3)
- Warranty: 1 year
|Lexar JumpDrive S73 - 64 GB - USB 3.0 worth £26.98 | in stock|
The following resources are available for the C2G Trulink® Wireless USB to VGA Kit