- Not sure which ink is right for you? Use our handy Ink & Toner finder - click here!
- Canon Winter Cashback! Claim Cashback on selected Canon products! Click here for more details
Canon Original ChromaLife 100+ Black Ink Tank CLI-526BK
- Canon Genuine Original ChromaLife 100+ Single Ink Tank
- Compatible with Canon PIXMA ip4850, MG5150, MG5250, MG6150, MG8150
- Single ink tanks minimise waste and reduce printing costs
- Integrated LED for Ink Out Alerts to notify you when running low or out of ink
- Photo-Lab quality prints that last for up to 100 years when used with Canon Genuine Photo Paper
Prints that stay great
It's all too easy for photos to become faded and lifeless - spoiling your memories in the process. But with Canon's ChromaLife100 / ChromaLife100+ system, you can produce photos that stay vibrant, colourful and fresh-looking for up to 100 years.
The ChromaLife100+ triangle
ChromaLife100 / ChromaLife100+ uses three elements:
1 - Canon's FINE print head
2 - Canon Genuine Inks
3 - Canon Genuine Photo Papers
Together, they can protect your precious photo prints against all the normal causes of photo fading - light, high temperatures, humidity, and environmental gases - for generations.
What makes a good photo print? It's all down to how accurately your printer can place droplets of ink onto the photo paper - and how small it can make those droplets. That's why all PIXMA Photo & Document Printers feature Canon's patented FINE technology. FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) uses super-accurate print heads with up to 7,680 nozzles. Each nozzle is designed to dispense consistent, precise ink droplets, some as small as one picolitre - that's an incredible one-trillionth of a litre! These tiny droplets produce unbelievably smooth colour gradations and high levels of detail, giving your prints the look and feel of traditional photographs.
Pure colour and amazing contrast
It's not just the print heads that make PIXMA prints look so great - Canon inks produce unbeatable results by combining high-intensity colour with unbeatable contrast. Every PIXMA Photo & Document Printer uses a combination of pigment black ink and dye-based colour inks. The result? Brilliantly crisp, legible text in your documents, and vibrant colour throughout your photos and graphics.