Elite power supplies deliver value while providing a durable power source for everyday computing. Using high performance components, Elite power supplies are compliant with most international standards including ATX 12V V2.3. Powerful dual +12V rails provide ample power for additional hard drives, and components.
- Compliance with the newest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.3
- More than 70% efficiency at typical load operation
- High performance components design for better reliability
- Green power design to meet Energy Star and Blue Angel requirements
- Multiple protection design(OVP/OCP/OPP/SCP)
- Support dual +12V1 and +12V2 outputs for higher power usage
- One 4+4 pin +12V CPU connector for high-end CPU
- EMI and Noise filter built in design
- 2 Year warranty
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
|Patriot Memory Xporter Pulse - USB flash drive - 64 GB - USB 2.0 worth £14.98 | while stocks last|
Write a review for the CoolerMaster Elite Power 500 - 500W, 70% Efficiency, 12V Single Rail here!
Quality cheap PSU
Reviewed by Rich. Review Posted 31/01/2014
Nice PSU, running an i5 (95W) with HD6870(275W), 1TB SSHD, DVD drive. only been running a couple of weeks but all nice and stable. Only niggle would be cables are a little short, but hey, for under 30 quid its spot on.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.